Saturday, May 28, 2016
The Glenn Beck effect is timeless. Millions pretend to believe everything he
says even after he admits to being an off the wall "rodeo clown." In that exact moment
he will immediately double-down into another hypnotizing con-vincing con-
artist diatribe calling Obama a radical socialist or breaking out in crocodile tears, crying
for the state of his country under "tyrant" Obama. Steve Jobs, a voice of no nonsense
took all Apple advertising off Fox "News" after hearing Beck seriously call Obama
a racist against all whiteness and Christianity.
Beck, Roger Ailes' highest rated TV host at the time and Mormon convert,
has, as his main sponsor, Goldline, a seller of gold and gold coins
(or Mormon "dream mines"). Goldline was investigated and forced to
"refund" (not fined of course) millions of dollars to its customers.
Beck, at one point had a spray painted yellow halo on top of his otherwise grey crewcut.
Because of his clean living Mormonism this comical hint of a sprayed on halo and gold
coin was supposed to be an indication of his Latter Day Sainthood and living gold coin
advert for his sponsor. The only one who had the nerve to call him on it was Anderson
Cooper as a guest after he, Cooper, was asked by Beck how much his salary was at CNN.
Is this what passes for conservative "Christian" Merkin manhood?
Glenn Beck is rich and living in Texas these days making his Alamo
last stand against the invading Obama Muslim Jade Helm hordes at
the gates of freedom. If not Glenn Beck, who? Who among us will stand with him?
All of it...
nothing but an act mixed in with ADHD compulsive lying. Conservative ideologies
are naturally conducive to lying above the low political bar set by the very same
right wingers last election cycle.
Beck, after all this time and all the real and imagined ailments suffered publicly, is
only in his 50's. His competition, Alex Jones is only in his early 40's having made it
that far no doubt because of his recent born again Christianity and his advertised vitamins.
*Hey'll, that there Nano Silver can't hurt none, right?* You can take the conman out of
Texas, but you can't take the con out of the man. Both Beck and Jones are likely
relatively sane. Their job is to manufacture doubt about opposition news and reality
itself with enough money to supply their own versions of reality when convenient.
Enough said about something that, like Seinfeld, is only seemingly about nothing.
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Some TSD Effects:
- Extreme mental paralysis and at the same time the ability to concentrate on difficult reading for long periods despite sleeplessness. Inability to plan or anticipate.
- On and off tinnitus (Tintin?) hissing in the ears. Occasionally loud like a nearby waterfall.
- Accumulated anger at what is happening is not felt, emotions are dulled and numbed out. Facial expressions are not dulled, drugged looking out or expressionless.
- Anxiety, weakness, extreme exhaustion after any exercise or aerobics for even 1/4 mile.
- Initially, distorted electronic scream effects are heard on and off. These resemble but turn out not to be auditory hallucinations and like everything else were temporary.
- Reduced sleep lowers immunity leading to over-reactions to food, drink, extreme indigestion.
- Urine becomes colorless for some reason during prolonged sleeplessness.
- Overreactions to news and movies. Nothing near obsessive or destructive.
- Learned helplessness, overwhelmed nervous system from lack of sleep, an induced nausea, skin heating just above the head, racing heart, extreme on and off chest pains diagnosed as "anxiety."
- Heart exams in the middle 1990's would go like this: via stethoscope a family doctor initially refused to corroborate felt skipped irregular heartbeats until finally acknowledging same after 1- 2 minutes of going over the same small chest area again and again. Nothing was done, no medication. Tried fixing me up with receptionist but I was too frazzled to even notice.
TSD short of 3/4 year: (On two occasions during warm weather for approximately 3 months)
- The first thing affected is digestion. Digesting any food and drink makes working a job impossible leading to forced retirement. All the above 1 - 10. Chemical smell in home space.
- Arthritis-like pain in the legs and shoulders, stiffness at the base of the skull and upper back, leg cramps, leg muscle twitching, significant anxiety, loss of sexual function. All temporary.
- Numbness in left fingers, peripheral areas of biceps, outside thighs, upper back, neck. Brief intense pains in the heart area. Stim streaming effects occasionally felt in adrenals, kidney's.
- Peripheral vision is affected with orbiting light effects while in darkness. Cleared up w/ sleep.
- All strong emotions (sex, anger, hopelessness) are "adjusted" and neutralized or stimulated to keep the person controlled and and looking "normal" for another day, month, year, decade.
- Floaters in the eyes become very noticeable during sleeplessness for weeks and months. Blood pressure, resting heart rate is and has always been very low to normal, all other vitals test ok. Medical complaints of extemely painful back immobility are said to be self induced because all tests are normal. All doctor visits are anything but normal.
- Self-centered extremes are countered by constant deliberate challenges to cultural norms or visual waterboarding "incidents" in public.
- All threatening verbiage is heard as coming from an overhead direction whether in or outdoors apparently observing the laws of physics. When indoors and covering ears the sound lowers considerably. Of course I *"imagine" the sounds and "imagine" the lowered volume* Hah!
- Temporary Parkinson's like symptoms, inability to write or form letters in signing own name.
- There is no objective proof of anything occurring out of the ordinary. A diary I had was "lost". The effects of the above are a kind of mild PTSD, induced helplessness and depression still felt fifteen years later.
Thursday, May 12, 2016
"I found out something I never knew. I found out that my world was not the real world"....
The late US Attorney General and NY Senator, Robert F. Kennedy, original, very sane
conspiracy theorist, RFK always thought it would be him instead of his brother. It was both.
"They said she would pursue me for the rest of my life."...Tom Watson, British MP, in his on-
going efforts to reverse the pursuit against him by Rupert Murdoch's former News Corp
executive, Rebecca Brooks. "Our Miss Brooks" recently beat a jail term. Too bad. Cell
phone hacking by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., NSA or Dick Cheney is truly small
time as is the NSA's PRISM program which was restarted in 2007 by the same Cheney
Concerning the Maddness of Martha Mitchell, by Vaughan Bell:
Roko's Basilisk is a thought experiment about the potential risks involved in developing artificial intelligence.
The experiment's premise is that an all-powerful artificial intelligence from the future could retroactively
punish those who did not help bring about its existence, including those who merely knew about the
possible development of such a being. It resembles a futurist version of Pascal's wager, in that it suggests
people should weigh possible punishment versus reward and as a result accept particular singularitarian
ideas or financially support their development. It is named after the member of the rationalist community
LessWrong who first publicly described it, though he did not originate it or the underlying ideas.
Self-learning AI, DR. Vaughan Bell's blog, Mindhacks:
From the link: "Playing Atari with Deep Reinforcement Learning" and describes an
AI system which without any prior training, learned to play a series of Atari 2600
games to the point of out-performing humans. It is not yet an "I." "AI that worked out its
environment, its actions, and what it needs to do to 'survive', without any prior information."
My guess at what I have been experiencing might come from a semi-sentient metaphysical programmable golem-like AI the sum of whose peripheral parts equal the whole. IOW,
what is always associated with an active "witness" entity always said to be latent and silent
in most people. Said to be but isn't. Mine became active at 55. A left behind slow learner.
On two occasions I saw how my own mind and dreams could be programmed.
One time words streamed into my brain as audible hypnotic whispers from
what seemed like remote digital software. I "saw" colored vertical columns
reacting up and down to each spoken word. These seemed like projected images not a
dream or a visual hallucination. It seemed to be a demonstration of how my nervous system
can be made to react to future linear commands with or w/o extended sleep manipulation.
waking moods, actions and behavior. Of course this can be seen as just another dream
of revelations from God, Jesus, demons, spirits, relatives, aliens or something that people
read and repeat from books by Oliver Sacks. Nothing in that sentence applies.
In one other rare scenario, thousands of speeded-up words were heard streaming in mid-air
in a decending acoustic vortex pattern toward my head. Can the brain make sense of messages containing thousands of words streaming too rapidly to decipher and yet act upon them in
some near future like an uploaded computer program?
Working Out The Bugs - (is that what this is all about) describing the fictional
red dotted all-seeing eye or "I". The once and future HAL 9000 AI from Stanley
Kubrick's 2001 Space Odyssey.
HAL: "There seems to be a serious problem Dave."There is a subtle physical also with a subtler consciousness in it which can, for instance,
A. Really Hal? Is the problem you? Your programming? Both?
A. Really Hal? Is the problem you? Your programming? Both?
go to a distance from the body and yet feel and be aware of things in a not merely
mental or vital way. The subtle physical has a freedom, plasticity, intensity, power, colour,
wide and manifold play (there are thousands of things there that are not here) of which,
as yet, we have no possibility on earth." (Not yet?)
Combine the above two speculative concepts, a metaphysical AI gestalt connecting allbut one or a few of Earth's population. Suggesting a Hugh Everett many worlds just-in-
time very advanced simulation. Remind me again why no one will be reading this blog?